Careers at Sports Information Traders
We have a spectrum of career opportunities for individuals with the right skills and aptitude.
Working at Sports Information Traders
Our staff of employees, 30 of whom have PhDs in scientific disciplines, some have the ability to work out of a home office after being with our team for over a decade. Our other research campuses and offices are based out of Boulder, Colorado, and Los Angeles California. This is a career like no other and we offern an intellectually vibrant opportunity to be surrounded by some of the smartest analytical minds in the world with on the job training in sports betting and technical analysis that will be conducive to our teams success.
Current Hiring Positions:
All candidates must have
- a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, or a related field
- an excellent academic record
- strong analytical and programming skills
Ability to use strong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of C++/C under Linux/Unix to write, improve, test, and maintain programs for various aspects of data processing and data utilities. Python and full STACK preferred.
- experience in a C++ Unix environment
- in depth knowledge of statistics and sports a plus
Work closely with research scientists to develop and maintain a C++ based infrastructure that can be used to build complex statistical models and sports simulation algorithms that employ state-of-the-art techniques from machine learning and applied mathematics.
- expert level knowledge of C/C++/C++11 and programming tools in a Linux/Unix environment
Sports Research Scientist
Use machine-learning, applied mathematics, and techniques from modern statistics to develop and refine models of sports matchups to further develop proprietary built algorithms based upon those models to accurately predict the outcomes of a game.
All candidates will have
- a PhD in computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, or a related discipline
- a demonstrated capacity to do first-class research
- strong computer programming skills