Week 2 NFL Pick New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills
With a computerized prediction saying that the Buffalo Bills will win by 2.5 points after an impressive first week we have to stop everybody in their tracks. We have more analysis and resources dedicated to this game and each week of the NFL season than any other sports analyst or handicapper alive. This game kicks off Sunday September 20, 2015 at 1:00 PM at Ralph Wilson Stadium in Buffalo, New York. The opening money odds are -120 for New England patriots who are -1.5 points currently and the Buffalo Bills -100 and are getting 1.5 points while playing at home against the Patriots in week 2.
<h2>Over Under Total New England Patriots Buffalo Bills</h2>
The total is currently at 44 points. The bookmakers do not predict this to be a high scoring game but we beg to differ as we expect a very high scoring game as we saw last week where the Steelers and Patriots did not put up a lot of points as one famous Las Vegas oddsmaker had predicted. The Patriots are 1-5 against the spread in their last 6 AFC east matchups. Some other great little statistics for this weeks game that show you that the bookmakers cant get Tom Brady right with the point spread are as follows:
- The total has gone UNDER in eight of Buffalo’s last nine games.
- New England is 2-3-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Tom Brady threw for 361 yards and four touchdowns in his last game against Buffalo but dont expect an explosive game like that this weekend.
New England Patriots Buffalo Bills Betting Trends
- Patriots are 2-3-1 Against The Spread in their last 6 games
- New England Patriots are 7-1 Straight Up in its last 8 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of New England’s last 10 games
- New England is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Buffalo Bills are 6-1 Against The Spread in their last 7 games
- Buffalo is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Buffalo’s last 9 games
- Buffalo is 4-1 Against The Spread in their last 5 games at home
So get the best betting picks for this weeks games and make money building up your bankroll with expert handicapper Jon Price.