As you may have heard Jon Price is 80% after starting off the first week of the Supercontest going 5-0 against the spread in the Westgate Supercontest in Las Vegas, Nevada. Below is the official Rules and regulation for the 2016 sports betting contest.
The “Westgate Las Vegas 2016 SuperContest” refers to the events commencing Friday, July 1st 2016 at 9:00 am and ending on Sunday January 1st, 2017 (pending no games are in delay per rule 24). (“Promotional Period”) at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino (“Sponsor”) located at 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109. All references to time of day contained herin refer to Las Vegas, Nevada time.
- All contestants and proxies must be at least 21 years of age to particpate. Contestants must provide valid proof of age that is acceptable to Westgate Las VegasResort & Casino (driver’s license, current passport, state identification card, or military identification card), which may act in its sole and absolute discretion as it deems appropriate. If contestant is not a U.S. resident, a current passport or alien registration card is required.
- All contestants must have a Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino Players card. Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino Players Cards are free and are available at the Players Club and / or the SuperBook.
- Contestants can participate in the Westgate Las Vegas SuperContest by paying a fee of $1,500 per entry. Entry fees are valid all season and are non-refundable. Method of payment includes cash, check, cashiers check, money order, westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino live gaming chips, and credit cards. All checks must be made out to Westgate Las Vegas SuperContest. Personal checks will not be accepted after Sunday, August 28th, 2016 Credit Cards are subject to a 3% surcharge.
- Entry fees will begin being accepted for the Westgate Las Vegas SuperCOntest at 9:00 a.m. on Friday July 1st, 2016 and conclude at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, September 10th, 2016. All Sign up deadline for the Early Bird is 4:00 p.m. Monday September 5th, 2016.
- Maximum of two (2) entried per contestant. Each contestant will be identified by theri social security number, Canadian Health card number or pasport number. Each entry shall be treated as a separate entry for all purposes, including prize distribution. The Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook reserves the right to approve all aiases (limited to 20 characters).
- Westgate Las Vegas SuperContest will begin Wednesday, September 7th, 2016 and conclude on Sunday, January 1st, 2017 (pending no games are in delay per rule 24).
- The Westgate Las Vegas SuperCOntest is based on picking winning teams against the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook contest line. Contestants must selct five pro football teams per entry, per week. Contestants may not select both sides of the same game on a single entry. In the instance a contestant has multuple entries they may selct one side of the game on one (1) entry and the opposite side of the same game on a separate entry.
- Contest winners will be determined by the total number of points accumulated during the pro football regular season. Each winning selection will be credited as one (1) point. Ties (pushes) count as one half (1/2) point.
- Weekly selection sheets will be available at approximately 5:00 p.m. each Wednesday during the promotional period. Contestant selections will be available in the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook each Saturday afternoon. Current standings will be available in the WestGate Las Vegas SuperBook each Tuesday afternnoon. Current standings and selections may be available on Westgatevegas.com for information purposes only. Wesgate Las Vegas Superbook shall not be responsible for any errors and /or misinformation on its website. Official standings and selections are only available i the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook.