Computers are great assistants to calculating data and crunching numbers. Using them however to strictly perform a handicappers job has proven to not be consistent. Microsoft has an assistant named Cortana and it received a lot of hype when it correctly predicted the winner of every game in one single week straight up. Since then however Cortanas numbers have been dismal in comparison to Jon Price and the Sports Information Traders team.
For Weeks 3 and 4 the virtual assistant went 8-8 or 50% going 33-30 or 52% overall. Look at Jon Price verified and documented and he is 70% against the spread. So what does that mean? If you bet with Microsoft Cortana you would lose money after vigorish and wagering on picks straight up. When you use Jon Price and betting on plays against the spread you win 70% of your games and you also make more money.
Even more exciting is comparing the famous political and sports blog fivethirtyeight.com which is now a NYtimes.com property. This comparable to Jon Price is better than Cortana but not even close to as good as Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price at 58% or 37-26 straight up so far for the 2016-2017 NFL season.
So here are Cortanas NFL Picks for Week 5 and stay tuned for a comparison of the numbers for Week 6 Picks vs. Jon Price compared to Cortana and Five Thirty Eight.
Sign up for a FREE Trial Consultation to start working with Legendary Sports Bettor Jon Price
- Arizona Cardinals (-4) at San Francisco 49ers — Cardinals 60% chance to win
- Houston Texans at Minnesota Vikings (-6.5) — Vikings 64% chance to win
- Tennessee Titans at Miami Dolphins (-4) — Dolphins 66% chance to win
- New England Patriots (-10.5) at Cleveland Browns — Patriots 78% chance to win
- New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers (-7) — Steelers 79% chance to win
- Washington Redskins at Baltimore Ravens (-3.5) — Ravens 58% chance to win
- Philadelphia Eagles (-3) at Detroit Lions — Eagles 55% chance to win
- Chicago Bears at Indianapolis Colts (-4.5) — Colts 61% chance to win
- Atlanta Falcons at Denver Broncos (-6) — Broncos 67% chance to win
- Buffalo Bills at Los Angeles Rams (-2.5) — Rams 52% chance to win
- San Diego Chargers at Oakland Raiders (-3.5) — Raiders 74% chance to win
- Cincinnati Bengals at Dallas Cowboys (+1) — Cowboys 52% chance to win
- New York Giants at Green Bay Packers (-7.5) — Packers 77% chance to win
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers (-7) — Panthers 78% chance to win